We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the avoidance of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
We may collect web site visitors' contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities, and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We utilise "cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, payment details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Our website has adopted the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and uses encrypted communications technology. This security system protects your personal information from unauthorized access, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data. Our website uses SSL and is compatible with most modern browsers.
SSL is the industry standard for encryption technology and is compatible with Netscape, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, AOL, and Web TV. It is compatible with nearly all modern browsers.
You can verify your transmission is secure by checking your web browser. Typically you will see a small icon to show that you are at a secure site/page. It is a lock icon for Internet Explorer and it is a key icon for Netscape. In Firefox, you might also notice that the address (URL) block is shown in yellow. Regardless of what browser you use, if the URL in your browser starts with https:// instead of http:// you know you are at a secure site/page. You will notice that on our site during the checkout process or when sensitive data is being transmitted.
[QUICKLENS] does not give general refunds and will only accept returns of defective merchandise.
We will accept exchanges if the products are in the original unopened packaging and in the same condition as when they were delivered. If the original packaging is broken, we will not accept items for exchanges unless the lenses are defective. All items returned for exchange must be returned within 30 days of the shipped date.
Please inform us that you will be returning the lenses when you send them. You can contact us by using the[inquiry form]. In your message, clearly state the reason why you are returning your lenses.
If you placed an order with wrong lens prescription or your lens prescription changed, we will accept exchanges provided the products are returned to us unexpired and unopened. (Return shipping charges will be at your expense)
- The boxes must be returned to us within 30 days from the date shipped.
- Please note: Toric lenses will take at least one month to exchange.
When you find defective lenses
We will accept defective lenses for replacement, but we reserve the right to inspect the returned lenses to ensure they are actually defective.
If you find a defective lens while wearing them, please remove the lens immediately and contact your eye care professional if you notice any problems.
- Please DO NOT throw your defective lenses away. Keep them with their original cases.
- Please contact us by using the[inquiry form]with your name, lens prescription, order ID and a description of why the lenses are defective.
- Please send the defective lenses along with their original cases to our customer support center with your name, order ID, and a contact phone number. (Please DO NOT send defective lenses to the distribution center in Singapore.)
- If the lenses are determined to be defective, we will replace them with new lenses as soon as possible.
Toric lenses will take at least one month to replace.
Where to Send Your Return
[QUICKLENS] is NOT responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged while en route to our customer support centre.
- Please call or send an email stating that you are returning your lenses. If you send email, please state clearly the reason for the return and be sure to include your name, address, phone number, lens description and order ID.
- Be sure to pack your items carefully so they will not be damaged in transit. (PLEASE DO NOT PUT CONTACT LENS BOXES IN AN ENVELOPE.)
Items that are NOT acceptable
[QUICKLENS] does NOT accept returns of the following items:
- The item is not in the original packaging or not same condition as when delivered.
- Products not returned within 30 days of the date shipped.
- Damaged products or ones past their date of expiry.
- Returned products with no return information (this includes your order ID, your name and your address).